-What are the ages accepted at the Club?
- Club members range from 5 to 18.
-How do I sign my child up?
- Click on the Membership splat to the left for information.
-What are the fees for my child to attend?
- Our membership fees are only $10 per month.
-I can't bring my child to the Club after school. Is there transportation
- Yes! Ruidoso Schools transporation picks up kids at every school within
the district and drops them of at the Club.
-We are a low income family. Is there some sort of aid we can receive?
- Yes. Scholarships are available to needy families, just ask our staff for
-What activities will my child be doing at the Club?
- Each group leader creates a weekly schedule to keep the members
entertained and busy. Activities range from arts and crafts, trivial games,
sports and free time in the computer lab (which is monitored).
-What programs do you offer special needs children?
- -How do you measure children's development?
- Youth development Outcome Measurement Tool Kits are utilized to
measure our Clubs members' development of social skills, self-esteem,
education skills, club connection and character. This survey is performed
on an annual basis.
-What steps do you take to ensure the safety of the children?
- Beginning with the Club staff, a background check is required on all
volunteers and staff. A camera system, staff training and additional safety
measures are taken to ensure the safety of our members.
-How are parents engaged by your program?
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer at the Club and be involved with their
children. There is a multitude of programs like Torch Club for the 11 to 13
year olds where parent participation is required. During the summer
program, parents are engaged with staff and their children for each theme
week. Also, parent/staff communication is needed for an understanding of
the weeks activities.
-Do you provide services on the weekends?
- The Club is open on weekends during special events and/or community
service projects only.